Wednesday, March 2, 2011

iphone, anvil, movies

Hey guys. One thing that I love about technology nowadays is that it is just too awesome. Its like all the tech company is racing to advance their gadgets. One that I recognize the most high tech and used is the iphone. Maybe there are other gadgets that more advance than this phone but here, I guess iphone is the "thing" most people used and talked about.
I wish to be this guy. He looked like some person camping outside apple store waiting for the iphone 4 to be lunch. Not that I like to camp. Just the phone. Sadly, I couldn't afford it. Maybe a couple of years from now. Maybe by that time iphone would not be the most desirable item.





There this software I was trying to learn to use. It's the Anvil Studio 2011. It's so hard to learn because there's just too many little button and too many function. Argh! Its driving me nuts! Anyway, I will learn to use this software. It seems that composing a song isn't that costly after all. Its just energy, time and creativity.




If only I have 500myr and I got 3 day off, I would go to the cinema and watch all the movies I could watch. After being introduce to my friend to the cinema, I was addicted to going there every time I got my salary. The sensation of being in the cinema, all the people, the huge sound, the lights, and not to forget, popcorn. Even though the movie doesn't have high star rating, I am most satisfied with the environment around there. Especially if it's with my friends.

No comments:

Whats up with the word blog?

buenos noches from a lonely condado